Sunday, April 12, 2015

Treasure in Hand - Ching-Chou Kuik



The Corrosive Challenge this week is all about floral fantasy, yep, just use a digi with flowers in it, or use floral embellishments.  Super easy, and we have an awesome sponsor for you this challenge, it's Ching-Chou Kuik.  I was so excited to see she has digi images, although I adore my stash of rubber images as well. My image is called Treasure in Hand......LOVE her, think of the possibilities! I even got out my brick wall stencil and gesso and made my background!   The prize up for grabs is 3 digis!  Here is the link to her store....just cause I'm an enabler.  If you're our winner, CONGRATULATIONS, and good luck picking 3, they are all so awesome and unique!
Ching-Chou Kuik was born in 1979 at Pantai Remis, Perak, Malaysia . She lived in Malaysia, and moved to Taiwan at age of 19, to pursuit her fine art education at National Taiwan Normal University.   In 2003, she graduated with a Bachelor degree in Fine Arts (painting).   While in Taipei, Ching-Chou enjoyed being an art teacher for young children from age three to twelve. The originality of the youngsters' pieces inspires her and brings enthusiasm and creativity to her works.  Ching-Chou moved to Seattle with her husband in 2005.  Ching-Chou became a full-time artist and share her art with others since Mar 2006.  She is a nearly full-time mom of a 4 year-old boy, an art teacher for young children, and a part-time artist who hopes for more hours in her days (don't we all!)

Thanks for stopping by!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment