Sunday, August 3, 2014

Comfy Cocoa - Sami Stamps

Challenge #205 at The Corrosive Challenge this fortnight is Birthdays!  Let's hear it for the August babies Whoop Whoop, being one myself, I look forward to family celebrations.  Our sponsor is Sami Stamps, and this is Comfy Cocoa!
 
She would be perfect for a birthday, sympathy, or miss you!  Something about her just makes you "feel" something.  Maybe it's the background paper as well.  I don't know....but I'm going to make a sympathy card with my scraps.  A girls gotta have a little bling, so I dotted the forest floor with sparkles.  Can you believe I didn't even add rhinestones?  I know, right, me either!  Come join the fun, as you can win a $12.00 gift certificate from Sami Stamps!  I decided to make an easel card with Sami Stamps, as they are so AWESOME!  This digi is "my baby". 

 

 
I'll be entering the following challenges with Comfy Cocoa:
 
I'll be entering the following challenges with My Baby:
http://chalk-ah-lot.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes with Chalk

http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW A beautiful creation - gorgeous colours and layout - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

Vic said...

Comfy cocoa is just amazing. i absolutely adore this card. i just love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitetr n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card lovely design thanks for playing Crafting by Designs Anything Goes good luck Love and happy Crafting Hugs Carole x DT

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie! I think both of these cards are absolutely fantastic! I especially love the dark trees with her dark clothes. It just looks cool.

I have featured your project on the Sami Stamps Blog and facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/SamiStamps?ref_type=bookmark

http://samistamp.blogspot.com/2014/08/corrosive-challenge-205-sponsorship.html

Sami Stamps is also currently having a challenge that is "Anything Goes." The only requirement is to use a Sami Stamps image. So Both your cards qualify if you want to play along!

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
Hugs katie x

Unknown said...

Oh, wow - what a work of art the first card is... Beautiful...
Thank you for playing with us over at Crafting By Design this month & good luck!
Sanja, DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at sister act and good luck in the draw
Hugs Tonnie DT

Unknown said...

What a really original card - I love the scene you created with her. You're right, does make you feel something! thanks as always for sharing at The Stamping Chef! Melissa DT

Lisa :) said...

This is such a great card, caught my eye in the links list at Stamp N Create. m Really love the trees, gives it a bit of a Twilight vibe, which I love.

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous cards. Where did you use chalk on your card? I want to make sure your name is in for the draw of stamps come Aug 30. Thanks for linking up at Chalk ah Lot.

Post a Comment