Sunday, February 2, 2014

Curvy Baby Doll Sassy - Sassy Studio Designs


Feel the Love - That's the theme of The Corrosive Challenge this fortnight.  Our Fabulous Sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs - Lindsay has such an AWESOME Style to her digis, sexy, sassy, just what you are looking for to make that perfect guy card!  I have the honor of being on her design team as well. This Curvy Baby Doll Sassy is perfect for my "Feel the Love" card.  Come join me in the challenge, I mean really, what could you win - Sassys of course!  Now go to your happy place and get creating!  I'll see you at the following challenges:
 
 
  

6 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Debbie, this is gorgeous! Love how you sparkled up for baby doll dress. Love it!!!!

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

Great card Debbie. Your coloring is wonderful and I love your sense of style.

Rebecca
http://sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com

Regan said...

Terrific card, Debbie! Fabulous coloring! Love the "sheer" fabric and sparkle on her lingerie! And gorgeous details, as always!
{hugs}
Regan

julie said...

Beautiful card !! I love your coloring for the lingerie and jewelry details !

Jane Savage said...

Super sassy! Gorgeous details (love the bling) and fab paper.
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

Mish B said...

Love all the sparkle Debbie! Great details and bling!

Post a Comment