Sunday, December 8, 2013

Polly Pointsetta Flower Pot Pretty - Lacy Sunshine




 


Lacy Sunshine Stamps are so stinkin cute cute cute, click on the link and take a peek! They are sponsoring us this fortnight!  Whoot Whoot!  There are so many beautiful digis, something for everyone!  Being I'm working on my Christmas Cards, I thought Polly Pointsetta would be perfect.  I printed her out 3 times so I could layer the pointsettas.  I love how it turned out.  This girls gotta love her bling!!!
Take a break, go to your happy place and create, create, create.  The prize to be won is 3 digis!  Good luck trying to pick 3, you'll have to buy a few more, I guarantee it!  They really are beautifully designed!  Time is a wasting.........get crafting.  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 
 


4 comments:

Margreet said...

great festive card with lovely coloring..thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
♥♥♥ Margreet

designermc said...

I love this little Lacy Sunshine image. Great Coloring! Thanks for sharing at Creative Corner.
Nancy,DT

sammi said...

Gorgeous card! I'm loving the silver and white with the image as pops of color! Great way to showcase Polly Poinsetta! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Celebrations" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

Regan said...

Adorable! Love her big green eyes! Fabulous coloring and gorgeous sparkle!
{hugs}
Regan

Post a Comment