Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 1 Bettyaddams - Simply Betty Stamps Halloween Challenge

Simply Betty Stamps is hosting it's annual 13 days of Halloween Challenge.  I've always peeked in on it's progress, but I've never participated.  This year......I'm giving it a try.  The 1st challenge was make your background and use a  Simply Betty Stamps Image.  I thought Bettyaddams would be perfect for this.  I got out my dylusions ink and spritzed myself a background.  It turned out totally cool.  Some bats, branches, glitter, and doodles completed my project.  Not on the spooky side of things, but it speaks to me of an evening stroll in the dark amongst the glistening leaves with her batty friends nightdreaming of Gomez haunting the town on Halloween......  I'll be joining the following challenges:
 
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/ - Sewing or Stitching on your Card
 

13 comments:

paper fun said...

Very beautiful. I love your night scene.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Betty Boo! said...

Wow this looks amazing! So elegant, MAGNIFICENT background!

Thank you for joining us on our 1st day of the 13 days!!
Betty

Regan said...

Beautiful, Debbie! You really rock those Dylusions inks!
{hugs}
Regan

P.G. Lamb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P.G. Lamb said...

Gorgeous! I love how her eyes match the background paper. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

JoanieMc said...

Awesome!!! I love how you colored the image and added the special touches. Fabulous coloring!! Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody and hope to see more of your creations here.

Hugs
Joanie

Raquel said...

Very pretty card! I love all the glitter

Thanks for sharing this with My Sheri Crafts

Sarah said...

Very cool card! Love the whole look of it! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

stefali said...

so cute! hi thanks for joining penny's challenge. Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

Irene's Creations said...

Great job. Thanks for joining our 13 Days of Halloween at Simply Betty Stamps.

Julie said...

Loving your card,your inky stitching is perfection! Thanks for joining us at LCI this time, be sure to join us on Tuesday for the New release. Till then, Happy crafting Julie.

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love your fabby background and lovely image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this challenge xx

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

wow I love what you created with this card it is gorgeous!

Post a Comment