Monday, June 17, 2013

Kiki - Dillybeans


 
 
Just for fun, I thought I'd play with a Dillybeans image today named Kiki.  Such a cute little mermaid, she just had to have pearls in her hair.  With a graduation party completed over the weekend, I took some me time to play!  It was great getting back to crafting, and this easel card filled the crafting void in my life lately.  The cute little turtle aids me in keeping my card up, and of course, it needed bling too!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
http://digidarlas.blogspot.ca/ - Use a Doily on your Creation
 


5 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh she's stunning - love all the pearls! :) Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Laura W said...

Cute, love what you did with her hair! Thanks for joining us at the Digi Darla Challenge Blog :)

Mette said...

Oh my - look at her stunning hair. Absolutely love her.
Thank you for joining the DIlly Bean Challenge. Hugs ~ Mette

Denise Pustelniak said...

Stunning creation! Love all the sparklies!


Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

DonnaMundinger said...

Just beautiful! The pearls are perfect in her gorgeous hair and the whole underwater scene is charming. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

Post a Comment