Sunday, January 6, 2013

 
 
 
I'm bummed The Stamping Boutique has closed it's doors, so alas, one of my design team obligations has come to an end.  I had been working with Tracey for a year and had a blast creating with her designs.  I still design for Sassy Studio, and am very blessed to create for Lindsay.  My sassy sisters rock, and I find so much inspiration there.  I think I'm going to be on the lookout for another team to join up with, as it "makes" me craft even if I have a million other things to do, well, because I have to get it done.  So that works for me.  I had this digi colored up and begging me to finish it.  Sooo, officially, I have 1 card done for Christmas 2013 - na na na na na na!  LOL!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
http://cardcrafterscircle.blogspot.com/ - There's no business like know business
 


11 comments:

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Debbie: Cute card and image! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our first 2013 challenge - "Let it Snow"! Can't wait to see what you create next challenge!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Shari said...

Hi Debbie! your card is just adorable! Congrats on having 1 card made for 2013, good for you!!! My goal again this year is to make a min. of 2 a month like I did last year =) Miss you sassy girls over at SSDT.

Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper for our January challenge, good luck!

Hugs;
Shari

Donna Ellis said...

Sorry to hear about your design team, Debbie. But isn't it great to have one card done for next Christmas? It's darling, too. Such pretty colors, and great eyes on the snowman!

Sue Jones said...

Your Card is Great!! Thanks for joining us at Dilly beans this week.
Sorry about the DT finishing .

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgeous card, love the bling, thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft, blessings Hilde

Crafting Vicky said...

Yeah totally get you about giving you an obligation to go and craft. That's one of the things that I really love about teams! Plus it's a great way go out of your box...

Digi Darla's are looking for new DTs... just saying ;)

Totally love your card and the way you have colored it. Really awesome and love the embellishment with that bling. Really awesome.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Gingerloft Card Challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Melissa S. said...

Ahhh! I love this, so cute and that snowflake is perfect for this. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

Sandy said...

Cute image and love that big blingy snowflake and your fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Gingerloft Challenges and hope to see you for the next one too.
Hugs,
Sandy
DT Member

Jenée said...

Such a pretty card. That bejeweled snowflake is lovely. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

Jacilynn said...

super cute card. love your snowflake! Thanks for playing along at One Crazy Stamper!!
cheers!
Jacilynn

Gunn (Merete) said...

Ohh, this is so cute. Adorable image and great details.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Post a Comment