Monday, July 2, 2012

Lilacs - If life gets too hard to stand, Kneel


Hey, had a minute to actually use a Rubber Stamp, remember what those are?  I'm so into using digital images all the time, I forget about stamping.  I saw this stamp and just absolutely had to have it!  You know "the one you pay full price for"?  Yep, it doesn't happen often that I pay full price, but this was one of them.  It is so beautiful, and with a touch of glitter on the flowers, it is really perfect for any occasion.  I'll be delivering my bouquet to the following challenges:

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ - Freestyle

4 comments:

mamawoolly said...

How B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Is glitter the only thing on that because it looks soooo 3D! I can almost smell the frangrance. :) P.J.

DollySelvam said...

oh my gosh...!!! pretty n colorful...!!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

What a great image, I see why you paid full price for it!! Really lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Cinzia Gava said...

lovely... love the ribbon, great idea!!!!thanks for sharing it at ABC Challenge!
hugs

Post a Comment