Friday, March 9, 2012

Abby - The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring a challenge at:  http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com.  The challenge is to be inspired by this photo:


I mean, really, who wouldn't be inspired by this, I mean, Look at this space!!!  I want to move in!  LOL! Of course I would have to put a crafting table in here, coffee machine, mini fridge... Here is my take on this inspirational photo, I thought I'd put my vintage sepia photos of my 2 girls in this layout.  Abby reminds me of my girls playing dressup...tooo cute!


I'm entering the following challenges:
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/ - Recycle (the flower came off a gift bag)
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ - Reuse/Recycle (Flower from a gift bag)


11 comments:

Pat said...

Very pretty flower. THanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Min said...

Wow, what AWESOME inspiration! Fantastic layout!!

Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! We have a NEW challenge for you beginning Saturday that I hope you’ll join us for!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Karen C said...

Beautiful creation! I love how you reused the flower from the gift bag! Great idea! So glad you shared with us this week on One Stitch At A Time! Hope to see you for many more challenges to come! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (OSAAT DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Hazel said...

Me too - I want to move in as well.

Love your card - just beautiful.

Take care.

Hazel x

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful L/O. Thank you for playing at OSAAT.
Hugs Nataliya

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful layout. Very pretty, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week. Hugs, Jill (DT) x

Debs said...

Great Layout, lovely colours,
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Anything Goes Challenge this week.
Hugs Debs

mamawoolly said...

Did you make that flower? Whop whop your finally making flowers! Looks amazing by the way.

tiggertastic said...

wow what a smashing make, you have picked up the colours from the photo so well

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

tootsie said...

Oh wow! Your layout is just gorgeous!

Thank you for playing along in our Pink and Girly challenge over at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge Blog!

Hugs,
Wendy

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Really a lovely layout! Fab design and colours! Thanks for playing at Crafty Purple Frog. Hugs...Mona

Post a Comment